Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Facebooks' Quiz..

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response)
happy reading =D

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
YR : That uncle over there is more cute than you.. T_T

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR : Ah..? What..? Oh yeah, yes,. You are ugly.. That's what u said, right?

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous.
YR : Who are you..? o.O

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing.
YR : Yeah.. Ur the first in everything, right..? First frm the back.. T_T

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR : Yeah, i knw u.. ur albums sells a dollar each..


If an annoying hot woman/man says :

1) I know you like me.
YR : sorry.. but i am more interested in that uncle/auntie there..

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR : im looking at ur boobs.. theyre small fr a woman.. T_T

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type.
YR : Oooo the feelings mutual.. im glad we hv an agreement.. XD

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR : sorry, im gay.. T_T i dont offer rides to chicks like u..

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR : i am innocent.. lets see who wins..

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR : look here, ugly _____, i am nt interested.. thnk u..

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please?
YR : i forgot my number..

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR : so sweet.. but im already booked fr the night.. sry..

4) What do you like about me?
YR : ur ugly.. then i can make fun of u all night long..

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much!
YR : God forbid me if i tell lies.. >_< i wanna go Heaven, ok?


If your enemy says :

1) Hi bitch!
YR : yo, whats up? i heard u gt arrested dat day fr giving oral..? hw cud u?

2) You smell like shit!
YR : no more than u do, asshole..

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR : i throw the same word back at u..

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure.
YR : wat ever.. T_T


If your annoying ex says :

1) I still love you...
YR : =]

2) I know you still love me!
YR : erm.. can we talk about sumthng else..?

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby...
YR : i.. err... i.. am gay now.. ^^

4) Please call me...
YR : let me see... hurm..

5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : i'm sorry..


If an annoying salesperson says :

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR : Thnks.. more pls..?

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR : u changed into a grotesque monster instead.. sorry, im nt interestd.. T_T

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR : cool!! but i dont buy thngs on discounts.. so cheap//.. T_T

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy...
YR : i already gt this at home.. T_T


p/s :

this is soo stupid.. i am nt the evil type le.. >_<

0 Mini Croaks:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus